View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 10:45 AM   #12
traveling michele

S/C/G: 178/124/125

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Becky. I went to the chiropractor last night and he said I was the worst he had seen me. All of my progress wiped out. Wish I know what I did. I really don't like taking anti-inflammatories so I'm trying today without one but that may be a mistake.

I'm having lunch today with Henry Winkler! So excited I couldn't sleep! It is an author luncheon so I don't know what my lunch will be but I'm trying not to be anxious about that. I have a lot of events coming up with uncertain food choices-- they tend to make me a tad anxious. Friday night is a dinner/auction for my school. It starts at 6 pm. My yoga ends at 6 pm. I'd hate to miss yoga AND eat foods that aren't likely on plan. I *think* I'm going to tell the teacher I have to leave at 5:45 and then I'll shower and put on my makeup, etc. at yoga-- hopefully I'd be to the auction no later than 6:30 which I think constitutes fashionably late? I know that dinner is served at 7:30 and the event goes till 11:00 pm. I'll have to be organized with my clothes, makeup, and jewelry though....

2014 workout goals:
365 total workouts including a minimum of 250 bikram yoga classes

So far:
298/365 workouts
234 bikram yogas