View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 12:12 PM   #94
Silverfire
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Happy Tuesday All! I sure do love long weekends and short work weeks!

Have got up to about 35 seconds of plank, so I am still SLOWLY progressing there After spending about half an hour on Friday googleing proper squat form and some ways to make them a little less painful, I put my new squat knowledge to use at work that night. I don't know how many I did, but I took every opportunity to squat! Things like taking bus bins from the bottom shelf instead of top. Over a 4 hour shift, I really felt the burn! Saturday was another 10 hour shift on my feet, 22,000 steps by the end of it all. Sooo much squatting that night too, Ouch! I was too hurtin' on Sunday for more squats, but I did my plank and I am going to call that a success. I think I am going to just add planks and squats to my regular gym routine so cutting it down to 3 times a week. Reducing carbs I think is going to be a big challenge for me. I love bread. So much. That being said, I think I will start with 3 days a week for the first week, then 4, then 5. I am hoping that will help me ease into it, and allow me a bit more wiggle room for figuring out how and where I can cut more carbs! After lunch today I will have about 20 carbs left NO idea what I am going to make for dinner!

Yesterday was our valentines day - we celebrated with Fuddruckers, Yogen Fruz and Rocky Mountain Chocolates... It was not a low calorie day by any means, but it was wonderful! Then we went to walmart and bought an ironing board! So romantic

Rie - So glad that you and your BF have smoothed things out, I couldn't imagine your stress levels these last couple of weeks. I think you handled it a whole lot better than I would have in your shoes D'awww you made new a new kitty friend!! Cardboard is the best way to lure cats (Mine is mad at me right now because I recycled "his" box... to be fair though, there was hardly any of it left after he squashed/shredded it, and I was tired of vacuuming up little bits of box all the time!! lol) Cats are awesome

Dott - How did your concert go?? Looking forward to checking it out when you post a link - Currently I go to the cheapo gym, no trainers or anything like that so I'm on my own there! I am looking at upgrading to a fancy shmancy gym with classes and such for the next phase tho I am hoping to have mastered squats long before then! Sounds like you had a fantastic valentines day with your beau!

kailpea - You are doing AWESOME! Your couple of walks there really pushed your steps up last week! I was worried you were going to pass me!!!

10lb Weight Loss (287) √ | 20lb Weight Loss (277) √| 35lb Weight Loss (262) √ | Class I Obesity BMI (250) √ |
50lb Weight Loss (247) √ |
60lbs HALFWAY THERE | 65lb Weight Loss (232) | Overweight BMI (223)
| 85lb Weight Loss (217)
|ONEderland (199) | 100 Pounds Lost (197) | NORMAL BMI (185)
| 120lb Weight Loss (177)

One for every 5 lbs lost

F You Fatness
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote