View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 06:34 AM   #93
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! So I introduced a new rule for the spreadsheet - only those who have passed a phase can add their information to the next phase spreadsheet. It makes things a lot easier! I think I might update the first post to make it seem like anyone is welcome at any time, it'd be great to get some more people involved!

Things with my boyfriend improved a LOT over the past day. He was texting me his thoughts, he was talkative when I phoned him after work and he has been a lot more chatty. So, I'm happy that things are on the mend. I was worried after yesterday it would take him a long time to forgive me, so I'm relieved it didn't last that long.

Today I took a big cardboard box from work to use in the move and a cat followed me home! It kept rubbing up against me and meowing loads. When I opened up my front door to put my bag in, it dashed into my apartment! It was so funny seeing a cat in my little apartment =). I've never had a cat and have had generally bad experiences with them, so I was a little flustered! But it was so friendly that I managed to pick it up and plop it outside without a scratch. Then it meowed outside my door for a few hours! Silly kitty. But it made me smile!

-----------

kailpea - Yeah, I don't think he can relate to the body issues I have. He says he gets frustrated because he feels like he'll tell me he thinks I'm beautiful and then I'll say I think I'm ugly. I can see his point, but I don't think it's something he should necessarily get angry about! But he knew that snapping at me was wrong. It's actually kind of nice knowing that you're the same as him, because sometimes I'm paranoid that it's something I'm doing wrong! I can understand alone time though, while not as solitary as most I do need a break from people once in a while to just collect myself. You're right, I should definitely drink water still, I've been so bad!

Dott - You always know the right thing to say to me to make me feel better! Can I have you on speed dial?! Thank you <3. You're right, the fact that he forgave me and even said he'd have second thoughts leaving me if I cheated says so much! So glad you had a wonderful weekend before your performance! I'm glad you're not beating yourself up over it, you've accepted it wasn't a great "healthy" weekend but that you had a great time. I can't wait to hear all about your performance! Please send a link to any video you get! It's going to be epic!!!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote