Old 07-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #1  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

Default Post your pet's photos #2!

Just wanted to make a new thread, I did this once before and it went really great.

This is Watson, my sidekick hamster:

This is Pepper, my therapy cat:

He camouflages with our bedding!

My life is so much fuller because of them. I don't know what I'd do without them!

Last edited by tessendicott; 07-29-2012 at 12:15 PM.
tessendicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:20 AM   #2  
On the path to a new me

S/C/G: 274/264/175

Height: 5'3"

This is me holding my soon to be puppy Yukon, he is half springer spaniel and half Labrador retriever and is around 4 weeks old right now. He is going to be my motivator to keep moving and continue to get healthy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (27.8 KB, 29 views)
Midnightsun68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:19 AM   #3  

This is my goofball, Nilla. She's a 2-year-old Labrador retriever. (She's not big on cameras, hence her ears being flat against her head)

She routinely sleeps like this:

This is Zoe, our 10-year-old (nearly) epileptic Papillon:

This is Maggie, Nilla's great-(great?)-aunt:

And this is my sister's cat, which she left here when she moved to the Yukon, named Abby. I don't get many good photos of her because she's usually screaming at me, hissing at me, or swiping at me with her claws. Not a big fan of this cat.
Rainbowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:54 AM   #4  
On the path to a new me

S/C/G: 274/264/175

Height: 5'3"

Rainbowgirl,
Your babies are beautiful, especially your chocolate lab, isn't that the best kind of chocolate to have no way to gain weight from that kind LOL. The kitty has interesting markings, I'm allergic to kitties so even though I like them I am not a huge fan of them. When I get better pictures of my puppy I will post them, he is only 4 weeks old right now so it will be awhile before he gets to come home with me but I am friends with the breeder's sister in law so I can go see him when I want to.
Jaye
Midnightsun68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #5  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Aww...Nilla looks like a less-pudgy version of my old dog Sarah...she had the balding strip on her belly too because she would always drag herself across the floor when she laid down. I miss her. Stupid cancer
Hotaruchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #6  

Midnightsun: Yep, chocolate Labs are the best chocolate to have =D They are such goofballs, too. I'm actually allergic to MOST cats.....except the one we have. I am NOT a can person, at all. I don't see them as much more than decoration. We had lots of cats growing up, as our barn cat had 3 or 4 litters before a coyote killed her. They were all fun, they lived in the house during the winter months, but I always wanted a dog. You can have so much more fun with a dog, in my opinion, than with a cat. This cat we have is an indoor/outdoor cat. She's rarely every home, wandering the neighborhood, catching mice. She brought a live sparrow into the house in the Spring. I managed to get it away from her and only got a few threats from her in the process. The sparrow lived. Though Nilla then turned around and somehow managed to kill one in the front yard a week later. I've no idea how she did it, but she brought it to the door, sat like she's trained to do, and waited for me to come look at it *facepalm*. She was very proud of herself.

Hotaruchan, her belly has hair on it, just a lot of it is white. Unfortunately, while I purchased her from a registered breeder, she's really only 1 step above a back-yard breeder now that I know more about it. Nilla's coat is half chocolate, half white. From root to half-way up the hair follicle, it's white and the rest is chocolate coloured. That's from having a yellow lab mixed in the line (her sire was a yellow lab, her dam was a black). Basically, poor breeding. I wanted a totally brown dog, but I have one with a nearly white butt (back up lights lol) and white belly, so pictures of her belly and from the side make her look bald

SacredKestrel - Max looks so sweet! I hope he's as sweet awake as he is asleep!

Last edited by Rainbowgirl; 08-25-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Rainbowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:35 AM   #7  

Default My Furrkids

bother i sooooooo want to post pics of my furrbabies and my husband but the forum won't let me....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!...cheer s liz..perhaps i can fool it???
lizarddau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:06 AM   #8  

how do you post a picture?
lady hawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:18 AM   #9  

here are my furbabies!!...i ssoo love to scrap them..i hope you like my kit!!..cheers liz

This is our border collie cross...we rescued her of people who were going to take her to the pound...she is very intelligent and does numerous tricks for food...she is overweight...i suspect my elderly single male neighbours feed her scraps (they love her very much)...and of course we feed her too..i am taking her for a walk twice a day though so i hope to see some improvement..oh and we have asked the neighbours not to feed her but she still puts on weight???..she gets only a small meal once a day from us!!

Nicky is a chocolate tabby point with heaps of character...he is our newest addition and is only just over a year old...i love him very much and spoil him rotten!! you can see him here with my husband..hubby is a diesal mechanic hence the dirt...nicky is such a sook!!

Here is my old girl Piper...she is 12 and her breed is oriental...she is a chocolate oriental and has the most amazing green eyes...her nature is soooooo sweet and gentle...she is showing signs of age and has slowed down a lot..but she still puts nicky in his place if he annoys her too much!!

lizarddau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:52 PM   #10  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

This is my baby. Her name is Regina. I found her half-dead on the street when she was about a week old. I fed her cow's milk with a syringe every hour. I don't know how she survived. She was one of the ugliest kittens I had ever seen. She also had a limp leg, she was fat and she was half-bald. I was supposed to give her away, but --thankfully-- nobody wanted her. One day, I went to take a bath, while she was asleep. I knew that if she woke up and I wasn't there, she would start screaming bloody murder, which she did. I was already done bathing, but I stood there clutching the door handle as she screamed. I heard my mom telling me to go feed that thing, but I didn't move. A few moments later, my mom went into my room and I heard her call both me and the kitten names as she tried to feed her and I started to cry because I knew that I had won and my baby was mine.

She grew into the gorgeous cat you can sort of see in the awful picture above. She was a bit grumpy, she growled all the time for no reason and she would smack at us. But despite that, she was an angel of a cat. She had a short temper, but she forgave immediately. She would put up with me dancing with her and throwing her on the air when I was a stupid teenager. She would put up with all those stray kittens I kept rescuing and that wouldn't leave her alone. She would allow me to move while she was sleeping on top of me. She'd let me grab her and kiss her again and again. She would lay on my arm and when she thought I was asleep she would wash me a bit and then she'd go to sleep in the end of the bed. She had the softest fur and we'd pet her and she would relax and drool, but we had to work hard to earn her purr. She was addicted to shadows, milk and ham. She looked and walked like a tiger, but when she smelled milk or ham, she would get the sweetest most innocent look on her face and she would scream too loud, but somehow it wasn't annoying. She never begged for food, she would chirp and decide where she wanted to eat and we had to follow her and feed her. When summer came around, she would bring me presents every single day. She would land on the balcony with a loud thump and cry like her tail had been chopped off. The more she cried, the better the present was and the faster I had to run outside so she wouldn't bring a rat's head and lay it outside my door. It was a nightmare. She was a huge of a drama queen, which was good because we always knew when something was wrong with her.

If anyone made it this far, thank you for it. She left on October 8th and hasn't come back and I don't think she will, either. She was only 10. I'm a college student and I'm going home for Christmas in 2 weeks and I don't know how I'll manage to be there without her... I just want to talk about her all the time, I'm sorry this was so huge.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 232/214/185

Height: 5' 11'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady hawke View Post
how do you post a picture?
I'm with lady hawke, how are you folks posting photos like that? I'm inserting the url, but only the url shows up, not the photo.

Here's my pup Roscoe - a puggle.

http://s1300.photobucket.com/albums/...nt%3Dphoto.jpg
weight2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 208/189/135

Height: 5'5

This is my little Alfie, with his summer haircut from last year

And with his longer hair, that he's sporting at the moment.

Here is him when he was only 6 weeks old, tiny little ball of fluff!

Lilytoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 350/296/125

Height: 177cm

These are my two corgi mixes!

Stormageddon Dark Lord of All is the one in the front with the green collar. We just call him Stormy. He's sweet, really obedient and smart but he's also dog aggressive so we're working on that with him. He's part Corgi part Chihuahua so he's got those bulbous round eyes that make him looks so innocent! He's a major snuggler.

The one behind is Moneypenny but we call her just Penny. She's part Corgi part Dachshund so she's built like a little tank. She loves to dig and sleep and she really hates being man-handled! She is a destroyer and within the first 2 days that we had her, had destroyed my cellphone charger and mp3 player charger. Now she chews bones and rawhides mostly but she just loves to take stuff apart.

They are both rescues and came from the same high-kill shelter in California. We got them a year apart and from different places in our city so it's really meant to be, I think. They are truly the most wonderful addition to our family. They have kept me from major depression in a way no drug could.

The preview of this post didn't show the photo I'd uploaded to flickr so I've added the photo as an attachment instead.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PennyStormy1.jpg (81.9 KB, 29 views)
Skellig19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #14  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Here is my lovely grey tabby, Ophelia Lucille. She is the actual Ophelia, lol. However, she usually goes by Ophie! This was at our last place when we lived in Oklahoma. Also, sorry for the low-res quality photo; this was taken with my old camera. I need to get some new shots of her.

tessendicott: I know this is an old thread, so not sure if you're still around, but we have the same bedding! Haha.

Last edited by opheliaphoenix; 03-12-2013 at 04:29 PM.
opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 208/189/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellig19 View Post
These are my two corgi mixes!

Stormageddon Dark Lord of All is the one in the front with the green collar. We just call him Stormy. He's sweet, really obedient and smart but he's also dog aggressive so we're working on that with him. He's part Corgi part Chihuahua so he's got those bulbous round eyes that make him looks so innocent! He's a major snuggler.
That's so funny that your dog is called Stormageddon, since in DW his "given name" was Alfie (my dog!)
Lilytoby is offline   Reply With Quote