View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 02:31 PM   #41
blondiescomet32
Blondies Journey

S/C/G: 199.8/199.8/125

Height: 5'1"

Good morning everyone! I signed up for Optifast at the end of January. I did it for four days and went in to take my weight/blood pressure. My weight was down 4 pounds in four days and my bp was 171/116......I got really scared. The doc didn't take this, I had it done on one of those machines at the grocery store. I was so freaked out I knocked myself right off of Optifast...and went back to my Starbucks comfort drinks. Makes no sense, I know, right? My doc says Optifast will not cause me to have high BP. Well, I ended up going to CVS and used their machine and I was 134/84. Much better, but too high. I've goofed around for two weeks but this morning I got back on the band wagon. I'd love to keep motivated with everyone on here. I weigh 199.8 and I'm only 5'1". My goal is 115 but I'll settle for 125 right now. I weighed 105, even after three kids, but when my husband passed unexpectedly I gained a lot, on top of having hypothyroid. Ugh! Anyway, today is day 1. I wish everyone good luck. I'd love to have 40 off by my family reunion on June 28 and all of it off by Christmas when I will see all of my family again. I'm doing this for me......and my kids......but, to see the look on my family faces will be joyful.
blondiescomet32 is offline   Reply With Quote