View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 02:08 AM   #220
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/132.2/125

Height: 5'6

dehtripper-How are you doing? Hope everything is going well with you this week Atarimae!

Anyways really nervous for my weigh in tomorrow. I've been soooo good. Like today, I was so careful and really pushed through to lower my calories and I just really want to see 142 so bad I know I shouldn't care/worry about the scale and all that jazz but really, I feel like I've been working so hard and would like a little bit of confirmation from the scale to keep me motivated and trusting in this plan.

Tomorrow I'm going to see my mom and hang with her since its been a while(I live an hour away and haven't been home in almost 2 months). We're going to go out to eat so I will probably not do breakfast or lunch depending on when we go to make up for the extra cals. We're probably going to this health food type place with vegan and gluten free options that looks really good and they have a vegan date shake which I'm dying to try. Date shakes are so good and a total desert staple so I've missed being able to get them

We'll probably do some walking around downtown Palm Springs and maybe do a little shopping. I really need to find a pair of jeans haha I feel like this happens every few months or so and I always come on here and complain but seriously…why are pants so f-ing hard to shop for?! I only have one pair of pants that fits and they're a size 6. I have a pair of jeans that are a size 11 and just comical at this point and another that are a size 8 and baggy but still mostly wearable after I shrink them in the wash but become baggy through out the day(hate that). So yeah, I'm going to attempt to buy a pair of jeans this weekend! Wish me luck bc I have been half heartedly looking for a few weeks with zero luck

Gosh I was so good today in preparation for my weigh in tomorrow I didn't even have a treat! haha