View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 01:09 PM   #79
Terra1984
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 310/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

1day@atime ~ Thanks for the welcome

happy2bme ~ Thanks for commenting on my weight loss. Thanks for the encouragement too.

annie175 ~ Thanks for commenting on my weight loss. Walking and cutting back on my eating does seem to be working so Im gonna take your advice and keep doing what Im doing.

diyana ~ The meeting I go to on Wed's is called DA4A its a disability advocate group and the Thursday meeting is called Peer Support Group. Thanks for commenting on my walking, Im glad to hear your impressed with my walking, That makes me feel good.

Laura705 ~ Thanks for commenting on my weight loss. Im sorry to hear because of the winter weather you havent been able to get to your classes at the gym, I heard that Spring is March 20th so the weather should be better next month.

Shad ~ What would you like to know? You said in one of your posts that you want me to tell you all more about myself so Im just asking what would you like to know, Im like an open book, I'll answer any questions.

Im about to do my 1st walk out of 3 for today in a few mins. Y*E*A*!!!!! Im also looking forward to going to my meetings next week. Hopefully we are done with winter for the month.