Great job, onebyone & gardenerjoy!
My days are so busy I had to look back to yesterdays' post to see just what I had set out to do. Yes, I did my essentials and decluttered the house....and yes, it was a welcome sight when I got back home. credit.
Today I've done my essentials with DH's help. When I came upstairs he had already made the bed. I find the longer I work at this the more willing he is to pitch in. Nice.
I reflected on my laundry routine this morning. I noticed how great it feels to keep up. I also reflected on just what has helped to make this process so simple. Several things came to mind.
1. I no longer purchase items that need special treatment; ironing, separate washing, etc.
2. I buy my liquid detergent in bulk so I don't run out.
3. I have a basket for dirty and one for clean so I always know exactly what I have.
4. I don't let either basket overflow.
5. I decluttered closets and drawers so there is room for everything.
6. Once folded, I put away which helps me avoid "laundry confusion."
I like that I no longer have to scramble for work uniforms an hour before I need to head out the door.
I have extra time this morning. I will spend some time filing in my office.