View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 12:19 AM   #87
ParkTrot

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Rie - Really crappy situation about your job, and I'm sorry to hear that . Does not sound like they treated you well at all. Being sick is just as simple as that - being sick, it's beyond your control. I hope you're able to find a situation that works well for you soon.

Silverfire - I second your opinion of planks! My core strength has really gone down since having to take time off last year and holy moly - they're a doozy right now.

kisskiss- I am very sorry to hear about your brother . Will be sending good vibes your way.

So I've decided to officially "begin" this coming Monday, however I am going to try to keep up with everything the rest of the week. I am doing a 10 week "Lean Out" challenge at my gym staring February 22nd. I am VERY intimated! I belong to a (in all respects) legendary gym and the people are very dedicated and intense. However, it has made me EXTREMELY motivated. Plus I like that it is based on things other than strictly weightloss (before/after pics, measurements, attendance, class participation and online participation). I will be doing my gym schedule, C25K, and either T25 or Insanity. I WANT to do Insanity, however I am concerned that might be too much with my gym schedule. Really want to avoid injuries...

ParkTrot is offline   Reply With Quote