View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #103
MarliQQ
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hello Twins.

I was pretty busy today, but I think I did good. I played it smart and worked out earlier before I even left the house today, just in case I came home too tired--and I did. I had today too and managed to stay under cals, thank god . TOM is here and she wants yummies .

merilung I have taken photos, and that has not helped. I think by about 50lbs I would see the difference definitely, but right now I just don't see enough to be excited by.

SamanthaAngela Maybe you need more of a social element when you workout? Seeing that you are away from home, maybe you can still get some motivation from home. I myself was able to keep a strong long distance relationship with one of my closest girlfriends--most days we would chat away for hours about any and everything. It got so bad, that sometimes we just both left our speakerphones on, so we would "watch tv together", or to simply just go about our day and still communicate with one another. Now you don't have to be as obsessive as we were , but maybe you can get a friend to motivate you for a half hour via the phone, sometimes a friendly voice is good to hear if you can't have the physical presence.

Paisleymama !!!!!!

25lbs Lost~(02/08/2014)***Onederland by June 24~(05/12/2014)***75lbs Lost~(09/05/2014)
No Longer "Overweight"(Incomplete)***100lbs Lost~(Incomplete)***Run 5.0mph~(Complete)

"One small crack does not mean that you are broken,
it means that you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart."
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote