View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #12
Humber

S/C/G: 240/173/160-ish

Height: 5'7"

@wannaB2cute - I have my surgery booked and actually just had my surgery date moved up by 4 days. It's good and bad, in that I get it done sooner...but the timeline I had before (scheduled first thing on a Friday morning) worked perfectly with my Husband's works schedule and my kids school schedule (in that they would both have some time off during my critical first few days of recovery.) So we are having to re-jig things a bit, rely on family a bit more for help, but it will all work itself out.

My pre-op appointment is February 26th (the day before we leave for a week in Mexico) where we will go over EVERYTHING. They will do measurements, pictures, order implants and post-surgical material (bra and girdle) and anything else that needs to be discussed.

I'm SUPER excited (especially after hearing Underwaters story.) But I don't really have a lot of time to dwell on it, as we are leaving for Mexico on February 28th until March 7th. We get home from Mexico and the kids are on March Break for that week, they start back to school on March 17th and my Surgery is March 18th...so no much time to worry or plan. But again, everything will work itself out...I have faith.

HW - 278 lbs March 2012
IPSW - 240 lbs August 21, 2012
CW - 173 (No longer Obese, just overweight!)
GW - 160

Next Goal ~ Getting into the 160's and deciding on my goal weight!
Humber is offline   Reply With Quote