View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 04:36 PM   #64
Wannabeskinny

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeog View Post
Krampus,

Agreed. I admitting those people. I am admitting what is real to you. I've yet to see you admit that many people struggle with sugar/carbs.
Why is it so important to you that someone validates your approach? You haven't for a moment validated what works for me and it doesn't bother me at all. I know it's working because it's obvious it's working, I don't need anyone to congratulate me or change what they are doing in order for me to keep doing what works. I don't see anyone here changing their mind about anything because nobody ever thinks they're wrong. I really can't give you the validation you're looking for because I don't truly believe that food is at fault for my weight. Or for anyone else for that matter.

"Binging is a descent into a world where every restriction... is cut loose. At its core is a feeling of deprivation.. a feeling you can never get enough. Binges do not signify a lack of willpower or inability to care for yourself. On the contrary, binges are a urgent attempt to care for yourself when you feel uncared for. They are the voice of survival. Binges are the mark of the self that says, 'I am tired of feeling deprived, of being told I am wrong, that I am bad." - Geneen Roth