View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 02:25 PM   #100
SamanthaAngela
Weight Loss Newbie

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

When I first started this journey, I was always under the impression that the dieting would be the hard part, and exercising wouldn't be bad. Boy, was I wrong. I don't know what it is, but I just can't seem to get myself to exercise. And it's totally discouraging, because I weigh myself and think "wth?? I've been eating good, how come I'm not losing weight???" Well duh, because you aren't exercising. Been about a month now, and I've yet to do any real exercise-- how terrible is that?? x.x

I need some motivation, because it's not for lack of tools. I've got Zumba for Xbox Kinect, wii fit, plenty of walking grounds, a bowflex, numerous pilates, yoga, and even oxycize (yeah those are old lol) dvds. So someone please explain to me why my lazy butt wont doooo eeeeet.

Alright, enough complaining from me, haha. You ladies have a great day, and STAY FABULOUS!

Run a mile in under 7 minutes ~ Get into the teens: 219 < lbs ~ Fit into my size 14 pants again ~ Reduce BMI from obese to overweight ~ Start the new school year in ONEderland
~

One for every 5lbs GONE:
SamanthaAngela is offline   Reply With Quote