View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 12:56 AM   #84
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/132.2/125

Height: 5'6

Rie-I'm glad your not beating yourself up too much over reseting the nutrition goals(I think that's a great way to describe it!). Life gets in the way sometimes and as long as you are aware and keep going you are making progress on these life long goals I'm so glad you've found the positive in this new path after this job! You're going to have so much fun cooking and finding new recipes and it will be great for you to be able to work on yourself. That's great you're going to be able to get away to your boyfriend's place. I hope you guys have a fun Valentines Day! Yeah when I go out I mainly go to vegan restaurants because they tend to be more gf friendly and are df of course.

kailpea-Great job! That's awesome of you to just go for it and get it out of the way. I'm having a bit of trouble keeping with my previous goals too, mainly the exercise actually. I'm getting more like 3-4 days a week when that first week I did get something in everyday :/ I think your idea of making up a worksheet to keep track of past goals is a good one.

So I had my first rehearsal with the orchestra on Monday and it went much better then expected! My teacher said it was an amazing first rehearsal and it felt so weird being the soloist and having people treat me like a professional haha Tomorrow is another rehearsal and the concert is on Monday! ahhh Almost here finally!!!! The entire piano studio is coming to watch my rehearsal tomorrow so that will be cool. I think it will be a good experience for others to see what its like to work with an orchestra. Here's a couple links from the competition of the piece I'll be playing. For competitions you play with piano accompaniment and my accompanist is my bff actually so that was cool The first one is really bad video my dad took and the 2nd is part of a professional video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c8LXeTwOqo and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taYLhXJhVrA

Have been doing well with eating today and yesterday. Staying in my plan. Did my meals for the week. Also got in a little exercise today which was good. Still doing little treats each day and that's working really well still. Scale was up to 145 but then by the time I got home was down to 144 lol Hoping to see 142 sometime this week!

Hope everyone has a great wed!