View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 05:23 PM   #75
Sunflower40

S/C/G: 158/141/130

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by finale View Post
Sunflower40:
I too tend to sabatoge myself or something. I hit 206 last Thursday and my husband and I headed out of town and that was not good. I ate too much and wow, but I did stick to getting my workout in each day and it did help. I did not beat myself up too bad and want to know that reading things posted on this website are helping me.
I have to figure out why I won't let my self get under 206 or even the 199's?
I have accomplished so much when I stay OP and stick to the comfortable way of eating and guidelines this new way of life gives me.
I need to start carrying my WF dressings in my purse again and stick to what I should be eating..
Here is to staying OP and loosing the next 30-40 pounds and seeing what the future holds after that.
I am important and I deserve this, for ME
I wish I knew what makes me do what I do. I guess I'm just weak when it comes to certain foods. It's social settings that affect me the most. Last week I had company and did so great. This week I had company and failed miserably. The difference is the food. I'm from the caribbean and can't seem to stay away from the foods I grew up with. This weekend it was all local food prepared by my mom