View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #94
SamanthaAngela
Weight Loss Newbie

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon, twins!!

My my we are getting quite active here, aren't we?? That's awesome! So glad to see you all ^^. This last week and early into this week has been crazy. Family came to visit and all our diets went off the rails. I'm talking cheesecake for breakfast off the rails here, lol. It's been a nightmare to eat healthy, but I've done my best given the situation. Haven't weighted myself in almost a week and haven't really exercised either (except, I did some gardening yesterday and DAMN are my arms and legs sore. I had the leaf blower going and a weed whacker, so I'm guessing I burned a couple calories doing that, haha!)

Seriously going to try to get into yoga tonight. With my sore limbs and tight back it might be just what the doctor ordered. And while I would love to go for walks in this lovely south Florida weather, I'll try to just work in an indoor cardio routine tonight as well. Maybe. (gosh I'm so unmotivated today, lmao).

I use MFP religiously, but I don't know how to add friends on there through the mobile app, can any of you MFP users show me? Thanks a million!!!

Keep up the awesome work ladies!!!!!!

Run a mile in under 7 minutes ~ Get into the teens: 219 < lbs ~ Fit into my size 14 pants again ~ Reduce BMI from obese to overweight ~ Start the new school year in ONEderland
~

One for every 5lbs GONE:
SamanthaAngela is offline   Reply With Quote