View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 03:11 PM   #83
kailpea
Katherine

S/C/G: 272/TICKER/172

Height: 5'10

Well. . . .I decided to make sure I didn't fail my exercise goal again this week, so I went to the gym today and knocked it out early int he week instead of waiting until the last minute. Woo! I feel so accomplished. Once I ventured into the weight area it wasn't so bad and I went at a time where it isn't very busy at my gym, around the noon lunch hour. So Level 2 Week 1 of my exercise goal is finished! Yay!

Rie Glad you're finding some silver lining after losing your job! I'm sure you'll crush this challenge this week. It's hard sticking with goals when you have had a major upset like losing a job.

I need to really make sure I am also trying to complete the pervious goals as well. Last week I kinda fell behind with my water drinking. I am trying to pick up that habit again this week. I am trying to think of an easy way to keep track of all the goals, present and past to make sure I am completing them each week. I might make up a worksheet and add it to my planner with my pyramid.
12-01-13 Started Journey | 01-09-14- First 10 lbs (262) | 3-4-14 20 lbs (252)| 35 lbs (237) | 50 lbs (222) | 65 lbs BMI: 29.8 No longer Obese | Onederland (199) | 85 lbs (187) | GOAL 100 LBS LOST (172) Normal BMI
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote