View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 01:55 PM   #105
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good morning GG’s,

Listening to that Beatles special I recorded the other night as I work on this. I love the music ~ brings back so many good memories.

Lynn ~ have a safe trip ~ enjoy the visit with your daughter. Enjoy the snowless warmth while you’re there.

Cajun ~ you can do it ~ even if you don’t do the right things all the time, all is not lost ~ every time you do the right thing is one less time you did the wrong thing.

Lucinda ~ welcome back. Way to go getting in some time on the spin bike. You can post anything here ~ what you eat ~ and other stuff ~ doesn’t necessarily have to be diet related.

Gia ~ glad you broke through your plateau. Onward!

Liana ~ looking good. Your husband is lucky to have you help him with better eating.

Mary ~ how is your poor itching head? Hope your neck pain is better. I didn’t ever have much luck keeping a diary either ~ lack of discipline. But this perpetual calendar thing with just having to write one line ~ so far I am keeping up with it ok.

K31 ~ any news yet about Tim?

Jess/Donna ~ glad the acupuncture is helping you. Did the recipients enjoy your Valentine cupcakes. From your description ~ they sound yummy and pretty.

Donna/Lotsa ~ Are all those kids still at home with you? I too, started out on 3FC in the 100# club, but I reached an age where I felt like I fit in better here. The ladies were wonderfully welcoming to me.

Rosey ~ hope you are feeling ok and that that virus didn’t catch up with you and get you down. Looking forward to seeing pics of your lady cave/craft room.

K3 ~ thank you for posting those historic pics. Fun to see. Not too much longer now until “the big day”. So glad relief from pain is right around the corner for you.

Robin ~ that night you slept so long ~ you must have needed the rest ~ glad you were able to.

Gramie ~ have you gotten to enjoy some more snuggling with that new grandbaby?

Bobbi ~ how are you? How is the home made puppy treat project coming along?

Waiting for my son to come over. Going with him to look around at apartments. He is having to move and needs to find another place. I enjoy getting to spend the day with him and get to visit and of course get a couple hugs too.

Hope you all are having a good day.

Take care

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

Last edited by glynne : 02-11-2014 at 02:58 PM.