1. What's your top weight, current weight and target?
150 when pregnant, but what I am now--137--is my top weight non-pregnant. I'd love to get back to 120.
2. How tall are you?
3. What's your family situation?
Married 14 years, two kids.
4. Where do you live?
5. One GOOD book.
6. One GOOD song.
Life in the City (Michael Franti)
7. One GOOD TV show.
Six Feet Under
8. One awesome food you don't want to live without.
9. One weightloss lie you've heard.
The "Master Cleanse" diet. Of course you lose weight; you're taking laxatives and ingesting a third of the calories (and little of the nutrition) your body needs. But it doesn't help you learn the healthy habits you need over the long term.
10. The best tip you've received with regard to long lasting slimness.
It's about changing your habits.