View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 10:44 AM   #65
Laura705

Morning ladies. Still not caught up on your posts, but getting there.

It's 3 degrees F out there today. Brrr. But from today forward, it only gets better for the next several days, barring any drastic forecast changes.

Other good things (sarcasm) - my performance review is in 30 min. and I have a WW meeting today.

Re the perf. review, I just read my boss's comments, and they are generally in agreement with my own self-assessment, so no big surprises. We don't talk any money today, so ho-hum.

Re WW, I weighed myself yesterday and I was a pound up from my last home weigh-in on 1/28, and unfortunately, today I was up 2 pounds from that weigh-in. But I will go face the music and get back to MFP today for tracking.

--
Did mostly nothing yesterday except newspapers, finishing a book I was reading, reading your posts, & watching some HGTV & DIY tv. I also walked doggy and went out to dinner with BF and his mum for a belated 80th bday dinner for her. Also showed her some vacay photos.

--
I'll hold off on personals for now. Likely tomorrow, I'll be wading through e-mails today.

Attached a couple photos - today vs. last week. Slightly depressing. I'll get over it. At least my land legs are back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg today_resized web sm.jpg (26.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg last wk_resized - web sm.jpg (41.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Laura705 : 02-11-2014 at 10:45 AM.