View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #12
Dogma

S/C/G: 151/151/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by davina View Post
Thank you so much. I do things like drive thankfully, Im not fully housebound...Certain things I haven't done like been inside a shopping mall in a few years, walmarts,etc...I could live without those places but even grocery stores give me a problem, I will run in quickly and get a few things...actually thats been a big problem I can't leisurely buy groceries anymore so I eat mostly fast food....whereas before I would have a long grocery list with my meal plans and take my time in the store You are right I will have to force myself one of these days ...
One exercise I could do instead of walking is find a public swimming pool so I need to look into that as well...if I get the courage to put on a swim outfit
Try online grocery shopping. They deliver and you dont even have to open them the door. I agree with the previous posts: your doctor should change the depression meds. As some help with anxiety. A sign they work is you will find yourself realizing you are "worried/afraid" about a situation but going into it anyways as if you were floating outside your body. You must seek therapy. There is no med that can help without therapy. Good luck...
Dogma is offline   Reply With Quote