View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #29
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Mindful Monday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN FEBRUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

It is another chilly day here in the♥-Land with the temps to be between 14˚ and 6˚with a 30% chance of more snow today. We got another 2 to 3 inches during the night. In other words it is another chilly day here in the ♥-Land and I am glad I have nice warm clothing to wear when we go out and about after awhile. The dogs are at the groomer and the cat is a pest. The clock just ticked to Noon O’clock. After Will goes out and scoops the path we will go out and about.

Today is my weigh day and I stated the same once again. Time to get back to writing what I bite then I can possibly see what I am doing to keep the same weight week after week if I show a maintain next weigh day that is. I have proven to myself once and for all that I am one of those people that has to write everything down in order to lose. At least during those past weeks I didn’t show a gain.

I will be back later to finish this typing of my post ~ time to get my warm clothing on. We got the call that the dogs were ready to be picked up so we got them and brought them home before going out again. We went out to see the buffalo and they are none for the wear of being out in the snow. I love their nice fur coats. We picked up a few necessities at good ole Walmart and headed for home where it is nice and warm.

I am going to make hot beef sandwiches with that left over roast for dinner and call it good. I will have a bunch of the veggies for a nice soup for later.

DONNA FAYE You went through an ordeal I hope I never have to go through. Sounds totally barbaric what they did for you. One would think that this day and age they would have a better way of doing that procedure. Hopefully the tests all come out clean. I like some of Picasso's artistic things he made and it was because of his artistic ability ~ what he did with his personal life he will pay for.

JEAN You know what you didn't get done on your list will be there another time to do and get crossed off the list. I hope your money count comes out fine this next count.

Have a good evening my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 02-10-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote