View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 02:58 PM   #259
Terra1984
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 310/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Hi Guys&Gals,

Im new to this thread. When I joined this forum I was 294 and now Im 295 from 300, I got up to 300 cause after awhile of dieting and working out I started getting lazy and I just stopped everything all together after awhile but on Jan. 16th of this year I started working out and dieting again and I've lost 5 pounds so far. I was always skinny as a kid, I didnt start gaining weight until after high school, While I was in high school I maintained a 120 pound weight all 4 years, Since I didnt have P.E.to do after high school to keep me in shape I just started eating fast food alot and I wasnt in sports prior to high school so I didnt have that to fall back on either so I just didnt know what to do when I graduated high school in 2003 so I just didnt do anything and thats how the weight started piling on. I started gaining weight from May of 2003 until Jan. 16th this year, So it took me 11 years to get to 300 pounds and I know its gonna probably be just as long to get to my goal weight of 150, I know it didnt come on fast and I know its not gonna come off fast. Anyway I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Big Goal is the 2nd ticker

Started my weight loss journey for the 2nd time on Jan. 16th 2014
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote