View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 12:35 PM   #56
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday ladies,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to check in over the weekend. I was busy working on the video for my friend's birthday. It's not quite done. I need to add a few more photos and videos that my friend's husband will have for me by tomorrow. It's coming together nicely.

================
Susie - You certainly did have a busy week. I hope DH gets to feeling better soon.

Ceejay - Sorry that your friend is wearing out her welcome.

Happy - The Thrift Shop is lucky to have you! You're such a dedicated volunteer. Good for you for making the food donations too. My ex and I used to do that for the Humane Society whenever the grocery store would have a sale on good pet food...we'd buy a bag or two to donate. Sometimes the food was even free after rebate...so it wouldn't cost us anything in the long run, and the shelter would get good food for the pets. Glad you had a nice drive on Saturday.

Shad - Glad you had a nice weekend!

Annie - I don't like posting from my phone either. Sorry to hear that C's business is in a downturn. I hope local management gets their sh*t together. I understand his worry...but sleep is important. Has he tried Melatonin? Sending hugs your way. So sorry to hear about your brother's cancer being in the lymph nodes. Through medication to lower testosterone, my dad managed to keep his prostate cancer at bay for over a decade. I'll keep your brother in my prayers.

Terra - Welcome! Good for you on the 5 lbs you've lost already.

Laura - Welcome Back! Glad you had a nice time! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it! How wonderful that you took an extra day to get caught up!

I'd better get back to it...lots to get done.

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
2) Every day burn at least 500 more calories than I eat
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery (need to reach by 11/7): 224
4) Make the most of each moment