View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 10:26 AM   #28
Munchy

S/C/G: 129/127/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Not all volumetric, but here ya go.

Breakfast- two flourless banana muffins (I actually made the recipe with half of the PB asked for since I'm not a huge fan, an extra banana, 1/4 cup old fashioned oats- I like my fiber, lol, and 1/8 cup brown sugar.) So good and filling!

Snacks/lunch- 1/2 cup yogurt with pb2, 2 rice cakes, 1/2 serving cheezits, and 1/2 cup cottage cheese

Dinner- Cabbage rolls (lasagna style since I was feeling a bit lazy) with ground beef, some brown rice and added some bulk with lots of onions, mushrooms and homemade "nomato" sauce mixed in. My homemade "nomato" sauce is a can of beets, about 2-3 sliced carrots, Italian seasoning, broth of your choice, one bay lea, sautéed onions and garlic then purée after removing bay leaf. You can add some vinegar or lemon juice for acidity. Huge serving, I almost couldn't finish it.
I love the idea of using beets! I'm going to try that - I need to increase my potassium, and that would be a great way!

I made the spaghetti squash with white wine, tomato and mushroom on Saturday night, then ate another portion of it last night and added in some neufchatel cheese and sriracha.

Tonight I'll probably make something quick - likely fish tacos with spinach instead of slaw and homemade spicy tartar sauce.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote