View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:32 PM   #17
FacingIt27

S/C/G: 180.6/145.6/140 or less

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriously View Post
I'm glad you posted this! I noticed that there are sections for "maintainers" and "restarts in January" and other such groups, but I really wanted to get my foot in 3fC by meeting some January starts.

I started on January 21st and as of my weigh in for my 3rd week, I had lost 15 pounds! I will be having my 4th weigh in on Wednesday.

Congratulations to everyone on their losses.

I have to say that I have been thinking about cake lately, and today I faced a difficult situation where I was dishing out ice cream on a yummy Costco cake for my mother's 78th birthday party...for MANY people. My mouth was watering pretty bad. But once the cake was out of my face, I was fine!!

Anyhow, nice to meet you all, and I will be sure to check in here more often now that it's started.
Thanks Sheriously! I'm glad you'll be checking in here too. I did notice there were lots of specific starters and I wanted to hear and commiserate with people at the same part of their journey, along with chime in and absorb all the wisdom of the senior IPers. Thanks for posting other January-ers! We are all AT or Nearly At 1 whole month! Congrats to all!
FacingIt27 is offline   Reply With Quote