View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:07 PM   #85
whollyhick
More food, less me!

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Default Myfitnesspal, you're a jerk.

So my promise of a more thorough update, yeah no. Not gonna happen! We're almost too active of a thread for me to keep up as of late! (Not complaining, I swear! I'm glad everyone here is so wonderful and supportive <3

Anyway. Today wasn't so bad. But since MfP recalculated my calories because of my weight loss.... I just can't hit them! Like at all! It's making me crazy! So. As aforementioned. Treadmill accountability everywhere next week! (For me that is. I'm not bossy I swear!) gonna have to earn those extra calories and maybe therefore end up in a better place! I've decided my work meal planning is going to be making a double portion of whatever it is I plan to eat at work the night before, and packing it away so I can cook it up the next day! Hopefully that works well for me. This coming week, I'm probably going to be EXTRA active, because husband is on night shift, ( essentially this means I spend the nights alone... :/ and see him MAYBE ten hours the entire week. Yep. I'm going to be a baby about it... That's one thing about this job that is the absolute PITS. Grr.

Well. See you gals tomorrow evening! Eat clean! I've made enough boooboos with my eating this weekend for ALL of us! O.o and if you find some fun exciting form of exercise, send it my way!

Love & Luck
Matraca

whollyhick is offline   Reply With Quote