View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 04:38 PM   #78
kailpea
Katherine

S/C/G: 272/TICKER/172

Height: 5'10

Well. I only have a few hours to complete week 2. I managed to get through my nutritional goal this week: One vegetarian day. But as far as my exercise goals I have been really failing. My goal was to get a strength training workout in this week and I also wanted to get my two cardio sessions in from Goal 1. So far I have done 1 cardio and no strength. I was going to hit up the gym this morning but I went outside and my car wouldn't start! It's way to cold to do cardio outside in my opinion. Hoping when my hubby gets home I can convince him to go to the gym with me, and hopefully the car issue is just from the bitter cold.

I've been really putting of the strength training. That part of the gym really intimidates me. My husband offered to go and help me, but honestly I think that would make it worse. That upset him, but its just how I feel! I just feel like such an idiot at the gym, even around him. I guess I don't want him to realize how clueless and weak I am. We have a relationship where we poke fun at each other a lot, and I know he would do that to lighten the mood a bit, but the gym is just somewhere I don't think I could take that. I know he's just trying to be supportive though, and it was nice that he offered to help me.
12-01-13 Started Journey | 01-09-14- First 10 lbs (262) | 3-4-14 20 lbs (252)| 35 lbs (237) | 50 lbs (222) | 65 lbs BMI: 29.8 No longer Obese | Onederland (199) | 85 lbs (187) | GOAL 100 LBS LOST (172) Normal BMI
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote