View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 02:23 PM   #26
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's was below 0 in my corner of the world this morning. The sun is trying hard to shine through the clouds. I went to church early as we played bells at second service with the dog and pony show. Hate wasting time waiting to go and it was way after noon before I got home again.

Maggie -- Glad you have received your silver Picasso and know you will enjoy wearing it. When the guys went up to the sanctuary yesterday, they discovered part of a ceiling had fallen. It's in an area, sort of like a closet with doors on three sides: the elevator, sanctuary, and narthex entrances. Bob said the furnace pipe going outside had snow and ice frozen over the hole, which in turn caused water backup in the pipe and it broke under the pressure.

"Gma" -- Hope you are doing better today.

I just remembered a load of towels in the washer so guess I'll put them in the dryer. My washer has quit working on a sheet/towel cycle for some reason. The code says it took too long to fill. It works on all the other selections. I'm hoping it doesn't quit completely before I get clothes ready for vacation. Hope you all enjoy a nice day!

Last edited by Jean : 02-09-2014 at 02:25 PM.
Jean is online now   Reply With Quote