View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:27 PM   #80
MarliQQ
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hi Hi Twinnies!!

So I had a great workout today, and felt like I really kicked some . I am bumping up my cals back to early January standards, we will see how my body responds, it's only 150 cals....that shouldn't matter right ?? Either way, it is going to happen, whether the scale likes it or not.
On another note, I have been compiling images that are meant to be inspirational to me to help with the motivation I need some days. I have begun creating an extensive slideshow, complete with quotes, body shapes I love, images of people who are impossibly fit, before and after shots, outfits I want at goal weight, etc., and you know what??--it works --especially when paired with amped up muuuzek. I test ran it today while working out, I hooked up my laptop to my tv, jumped on the tread, turned on my muuuzek, and it was great. I mean, I know people have made similar projects and you can find them all over the internet, but those were not made for me, mine is tailored to my likes and what I know to be inspirational to me, not cookie cutter by any means. What inspires you to lose weight, may not "do it" for me, eh, to each his own--or her in this case . Okay done .

paigeinabook Great Burn!!! How long were you on the elliptical?

thewalrus0 That's how I sounded, I felt like I couldn't get out of 230's...funny thing is that I don't feel the same way about the 220's, I do feel this is temporary. At the end of the day, it still isn't Onderland, so we will always be complaining. But I do wonder, when we get there, will we complain too??

whollyhick Yum, Yum , Girl, I would have indulged too!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun, hope you got a nice buzz, cheers to feel good juice!!!

25lbs Lost~(02/08/2014)***Onederland by June 24~(05/12/2014)***75lbs Lost~(09/05/2014)
No Longer "Overweight"(Incomplete)***100lbs Lost~(Incomplete)***Run 5.0mph~(Complete)

"One small crack does not mean that you are broken,
it means that you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart."
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote