View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 09:39 PM   #79
whollyhick
More food, less me!

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Hey guys! Didn't get a chance to read anything, so I'll do a more thorough check-in tomorrow! With some messages to you all!! <3

Days are going well so far, even night bingeing seems to be curbed (thank goodness for tea)

Next week the treadmill is going to become my BFF! There WILL be pictures as proof! I need some sort of accountability! You guys are gonna hold me to it, right!? also. I've been watching Daimere's videos, and my hoop is about to be my BFF too!! So. Here's to a new good habit, or two!!

Tonight, my husband and I went to a nice little Italian restaurant, and ate in their wine cellar. I had two glasses of a white Zinfandel wine, cheesy garlic bread, and a delicious bowl of Pancetta/Zucchini pasta in a creamy garlic sauce. Followed by a piece of salted caramel vanilla crunch cake. Decadent. Absolutely delicious cake. Worth every wretched calorie! I totally indulged, and I don't regret a bite! (Not yet at least! Haha, I'm sure I might..)
But... Safe to say my calories are long long gone. But totally worth it. We haven't actually enjoyed a nice supper together for a while and I'm really happy we did tonight. Now I'm downing some Redd's strawberry ale. I foresee a good fun night in my future hehe!

Anyway.. Being that I've been eating immaculately, in totally feeling this little bit of alcohol, so it's probable that my best interests do not lie on the Internet!

Much love gals! See...erm. Post you tomorrow!

whollyhick is offline   Reply With Quote