View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 05:48 PM   #73
lisa32989
IP start Aug 2012

S/C/G: 260.2/186 /163

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
I want to play devils advocate about rebounding or gaining back. So many times I have said that I won't go back, but I have. My first round of IP in 2011, I swore (spent lots of $$) I wouldn't put it back on, but I did. I just want those who are losing to know, the hardest part is "maintaining', it is not a given, it is on-going. I am not saying this to be negative, just a reality check that at the end of losing, it is the beginning of maintaining, which is a "lifetime" commitment. Stay strong, move forward & come here often for strength.
When we get to goal, we all need to remember: Now starts the hard part.
It is SOOO easy to go back to old ways & to "lighten up" on planning and decision making when no longer on a strict plan. And that is how the weight comes back on. I've been following the maintenance thread for at least a year. Want to learn from the maintainers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPMaryD View Post
I have hesitated to post in this group because I wanted to be sure I could follow the diet for real-- almost 3 weeks and no cheats-- so I feel worthy! Thanks to you all for sharing-- your success (although at times I think you may forget how successful you are!) is very motivating.
I completely understand. I didn't allow myself to post here for a month b/c I didn't trust myself to stay OP. Congrats on your 3 weeks. Definitely worthy!