View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 03:04 PM   #70
Hawaii69

S/C/G: 193/155/155

Height: 5' 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Amen to that 65X65!

I want to play devils advocate about rebounding or gaining back. So many times I have said that I won't go back, but I have. My first round of IP in 2011, I swore (spent lots of $$) I wouldn't put it back on, but I did. I just want those who are losing to know, the hardest part is "maintaining', it is not a given, it is on-going. I am not saying this to be negative, just a reality check that at the end of losing, it is the beginning of maintaining, which is a "lifetime" commitment. Stay strong, move forward & come here often for strength.
I agree! Today we went to a restaurant where I didn't think I could order anything but did manage to get a grilled piece of chicken and garden salad. But, I was sitting there thinking, whether I'm losing or maintaining, I'm going to be making decisions like this for life, most of the time. I'm working on getting into the maintenance mind set. Its not going to be easy but when you read of others success and determination, struggles, it does help to keep going!

Maintenance since March 2014