View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:25 PM   #216
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/135.6/125

Height: 5'6

So last night i drove straight after work to LA to my bf's So happy to be here! We went out to dinner at one of my fav cheap vegan places. I hadn't eaten that much all day so I decided to try the Rad Nar instead of my go-to yellow curry. Rad Nar is rice noodles, garlic, and broccoli in a gravy. Its healthier then the other Thai noodle dishes I like and less calories, but still has a comforty-food feel. Well, my bf got noodles too and neither of ours were very good. It was disappointing because everything else we've tried there is so good! Oh well I only ate about half of mine and got the rest to go. Then I was craving something sweet so got a fancy chocolate bar and had a few squares and was satisfied. Really, the daily treat thing is still going well Yesterday was still a little higher though, but only over by 18 calories(which I'm really not sweating haha).
Today I made us breakfast. Made my bf a giant pile of mexican inspired goodness-corn tortillas layered with cheese, black beans in a spicy tomato sauce I made, avocado, eggs, and smoky salsa. For myself I had a corn tortilla with goat cheese, two eggs, some avocado, black beans, and salsa. I'm soooo full. I'm not used to eating a big breakfast anymore. I actually feel kind of gross and missed my regular morning smoothie :/
I doubt I'll be hungry again before dinner. I will probably make dinner for us tonight(I'm thinking potato lasagna or curry). Tomorrow we're going into downtown to explore and try out this gluten free vegan restaurant. I'm going to force my bf up early to go hiking also bc I need to do it tomorrow or I'll miss my goal for the pyramid challenge!