View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #41
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Quick check in before going home time...

I'm looking forward to the weekend...I hope my friend gets me the photos he's scanning for the video montage. I really need to get it finished this weekend, and right now, I just have the audio.

Happy - I'd hate to see you leave FB. I love your posts and your photos. You can restrict certain people from posting. I've done that with a couple so-called friends who stir up drama. That's awful that people didn't clear the sidewalks. Where I lived in WI, you would actually get FINED if your sidewalks weren't clear within a few hours of a snowstorm. I'm so glad to hear that Meadow is doing better. I'm right there with you at fat and weak....but these things we can change. Speaking of the ed2go classes, I just found a website called "coursera.com" that actually has FREE college classes in a variety of subjects. There's only a fee if you want a certificate for taking it! They are offered from a variety of institutions (Stanford, Oxford, Princeton). Good stuff. Not exactly the types of writing classes I'm looking for now, but interesting courses nonetheless.

Annie - I'll take a look for the ugli fruit. As I told Happy, there were people on FB who tried to cause a lot of drama on my page, but I just marked them as restricted...not exactly sure what that really means...but it's working out that I don't see their posts and I don't know if they see mine but they can't comment on mine.

Time to pack it up and head on home.

Happy weekend all!

Love and hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
2) Every day burn at least 500 more calories than I eat
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery (need to reach by 11/7): 224
4) Make the most of each moment