View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:12 PM   #38
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Friday ladies,

Wooo Hooo! The forecast for this weekend is RAIN! Off and on (and mostly on from what they're predicting) RAIN through Monday morning! It will mean no trips to the dog park, and Santa may not enjoy his walks in the rain...but we need this rain so much. I just hope it's not raining too hard late tonight when I'm on the way home from the poker game.

And the Sierra mountains are going to get a couple feet of snow. Not as much as they usually have this time of year, but since CA relies on the Sierra snow pack to fill the reservoirs in the spring...a couple feet is better than the sparse man-made snow the ski resorts are using now.

=======================

Shad - I hope you can get your list mostly complete while you're home.

Ceejay - Glad you went to the doc for the boil, and that you're feeling better. Good for you for relaxing at home for your 4 day weekend. I understand how hard it is to have guests stay longer than expected, and how they can get on your nerves. Maybe she's trying to wait on you because she wants to do something nice for you to thank you for letting her stay there. Just a thought. Hopefully the weather will clear up so she can head home. My writing workshops are going well. I haven't decided if I'm going to take the "getting published" weekend workshop next month in San Francisco. It's a bit pricey. I'm trying to find something closer to home and cheaper. I'm also going to look on "ed2go.com" where Happy has taken some classes and see what they have to offer.

Annie - I've never heard of ugli fruit. Does it taste like an orange, grapefruit or something entirely different? So nice that you're babysitting lil man tonight. So nice that Chris and Sam are having a date night. It'll definitely be less crowded at restaurants tonight compared to Valentine's Day.

to Susie and Happy!

Much love to all,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

Starting weight: 245
Lap RNY 11/19/2014: 215.5 surgery weight

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day (once I get the doctor's ok to exercise)
2) Follow the Bariatric surgery eating plan
3) Make the most of each moment