View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:29 AM   #152
lisa32989
IP start 7/30/2012

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

I really try to keep it positive

HOWEVER

I'm very disappointed in ALL of the alt chocolate puddings I've tried.
The three most recent I got from Nashua didn't mix up creamy in my smoothie, but rather just like a chocolate drink (thin).

I LOVED the IP Dark Chocolate pudding mix in my smoothies but had to quit using it when I restricted soy protein. I switched to the milk chocolate, which I found sweeter but still with a good consistency (I prefer less-sweet). For a time I made my own with Syntrax Chocoalte Truffle, xanthan gum, and some dark cocoa powder. It just was never as good.

I just tried another from Nashua today (Health Smart) and it is SICKENINGLY sweet to me (like my new word?) . I've also tried ProtiDiet and WLS chocolates just not comparable to IP.

Grr...I really don't want to pay the prices IP charges for their products if I'm not getting what I need from the company (good coaching) but I may reconsider and try a different clinic (associated with a doctors office) if I can't find a good substitute. We forgo a lot on IP. It is nice to have items you like

Anyone find any chocolate pudding mixes that come out as smooth and creamy as IP?

Maintaining for now, while we address thyroid healing