View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 07:51 AM   #38
kcdoe

S/C/G: 251/197/170

Height: 5'8"

I'm a scale nut, I step on it every time I go in the bathroom : It doesn't discourage me but keeps me honest and teaches me how my body is affected by what I did that day. For me It's typical that it doesn't move down every day but then boom it's down. I know if I eat to much salt or more OP food then I'm suppose to it may be more by a pound. Salt for me can add up to 3 lbs. but it goes away with next day of lower salt.
With this reboot I'm having cravings I didn't have the first time, of course due to the ice I couldn't make my weigh in this week and I'm out of my favorite items. But all in all this is still an awesome diet, what other diet can you complain about because you only lost 7 to 10 a month?

I'm hoping that this weigh in "Monday" is the "BIG" ONE under 200. I haven't been under 200 for 15 years wish me luck. My scale is off from the coaches by 2/4 lbs so I never really know what her scale is going to say. why not fix that, cause it kinda keeps the excitement of weigh in day!!

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!! TGIF

100% August through October, off IP till rebooted January 2 through March 31st. Phasing off to maintenance for a while to test the waters!!

Last edited by kcdoe : 02-07-2014 at 07:54 AM.
kcdoe is offline   Reply With Quote