View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 02:07 AM   #404
Sassyblonde

S/C/G: 192/146/137

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindii View Post
That's good news! I've managed another workout (if 7 minutes constitutes a workout lol) and am not about to give up.. even if I feel like I'm walking around on someone else's legs..

Just so long as the neighbours didn't think it was you watering the trees lol...

I've got to try these Kale chips.. there isn't anywhere around here that sells them and Kale has only in the last week or so started to appear in some of the stores.. I'll have to hunt down a recipe I think.
Kale chips are very easy to make. I take a bag of kale-pre chopped pre-washed from Trader Joes or sometimes I just chop up my own. I spread on a baking sheet and spray with an olive oil spray or canola spray. Then I sprinkle it with sea salt and pepper and sometimes garlic powder. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and then check for desired crispiness and toss. You just have to watch to make she you don't burn them. I like them on the crunchy side . Also just don't overdo the salt or other spices the chips shrink and then it's too salty or garlicky but experiment with it. I've hear kale chips are very very expensive to buy.
Sassyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote