View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 04:23 AM   #62
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

So I have a week off. With the horrible lack of movement on the scale, I'm half tempted to change up my way of eating (either just buy a random nutrisystem box for one week from walmart or switch to South Beach Diet). Maybe that would help me move from 216.

I had a bad morning yesterday. Car died. I ate 130 over my calories. I added some chips which probably was emotional eating since I was planning to eat some soup anyways. Then my car died again. I was late for work. I just hope it starts in the morning so I can go get a new battery. UGH.

Daimere your progress (and your super duper hoopety hooper skills) are absolutely inspirational! Glad to have you!
Honestly I lost most of this weight 4 years ago. I was maintaining 40 lost. It's just now is the time to actually achieve my real body. So never give up on this! This is the first time I've actually felt a connection with the 20somethings forum. I've not been feeling much of a connection in the 100 lbers which is why I floated here. So thanks guys for being awesome no matter where you are in your weight loss!
Still trying again. Never completely quiting this journey.
Pounds to lose till lowest weight:

Obsessed with the spin of sparkly hoops
My personal hooping blog
Hit my highest weight again due to pregnancy. Nursing on WW.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote