View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 06:42 PM   #212
Atarimae
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! I've been so poofy, though I'm not going to lie...part of it is me lacking the motivation to exercise, despite the eating going right. Typically when I disappear like that, it's me avoiding the reality or chore of losing weight, hahaha! Silly silly.

Anyway, my post-Superbowl-Sunday weigh-in on Monday FINALLY brought me out of the 150s, so cheers to that! Although prior to Superbowl, I was actually in the 147s! Hahaha. Yah for 2lbs of water retention and yolo day meals!

Dottington ~ I can't imagine what it'd be like to have such an extreme fluctuation in weight, especially since I weigh-in daily! It'd probably scare me half to death! I'm glad that you realized that the cheat treats help you more than cheat meals. I'm kind of the opposite in a sense that if I give myself one day to look forward to that week, I can be good throughout the week...however, if I were to give myself something small daily, that something small would increase to something bigger and then becomes borderline binge. It's really interesting to see how differently everyone's minds work, but hey, whatever works right?

G A L S ;
150 - "My license was not a lie!" (met: 2/3/14)
145 - "Normal? What's normal?" (met: 4/9/14 ; *MUST REDO* )
135 - "Not since freshman year of HS!"
125 - "It's middle school all over!"

Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote