View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #55
whollyhick
More food, less me!

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Oh my goodness! I feel like such a terrible thread-host right now! Though we've all had our weight ups and downs, I don't know if you guys have noticed, but we have a few absolute inspirations on this thread, and I feel that they deserve recognition!!
Daimere your progress (and your super duper hoopety hooper skills) are absolutely inspirational! Glad to have you!
thewalrus0 you've made great progress, like awesome progress! and been an awesome inspiration! I'm really happy you accepted my invite!
lalaes you've really made it a long ways, and that alone makes you a fantastic inspiration! Thanks for being a part of everyone's journey to One-derland!
Skittlez another gal who has made a lot of progress! you've been a little MIA lately, but I totally wish you'd come back! I'm sure you'd be welcomed back with open arms!
(Disclaimer: this post was totally not meant to disrespect anyone's journey, I just really feel like these gals need some recognition for killing it!! it's nice to have experienced members who can give support! We're all going to get there! Every twin in this thread! I feel so much stronger coming here every day and seeing what you've done and how far everyone has come. Every pound and inch is a little victory, and we twins are all in the same war!
I can't tell you how happy I've been to meet you all!!

whollyhick is offline   Reply With Quote