View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 02:14 PM   #17
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Wonderland Wendsay

GOOD AFTERNOON IN FEBRUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

Well my Magnolia friends I do believe I am staying inside today. I don’t even want to walk out to the Jeep which is parked on the street in front of the house. Reason being it is COLD! The temps will be between 9˚ and minus1˚ this day. The animals are inside and when Cecil comes to be petted he isn’t cold so he has been staying inside. I am so thankful our heater works well to keep the inside nice a warm.

Will just came in from running his errands and bless his ♥ he brought Colonel Cluck home and I had a good lunch that was easy to figure the points value. For dinner I am thawing some pork chops which I just may cook over the top of some Scalloped Potatoes which are 3 P+ per serving of ˝ cup. I have some fresh Brussels sprouts that I have a great recipe to fix which is called “Roast Lemon & Pepper Brussels Sprouts w/Parmesan which is 2P+ per serving of ˝ cup. A nice leafy green salad will go well with this and some 2 p+ each little biscuits. Will does so like these little biscuits and I haven’t made them in so long.

DONNA FAYE I am hoping all goes well with you this day. I have found the trick for me to walk on slippy surfaces is make sure my feet are planted flat on the ground before taking another step. Works for me anyway.

JEAN I hope you have a good time with your long to do list today and get it all done. I have all my "to do" things done so far this day and what is left is preparing dinner.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote