View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 09:19 AM   #5
Shy16

S/C/G: 156.5/156.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Wow.....
I'm glad to see someone on this thread... it's getting lonely and I'm trying my best to keep it going just incase someone does come by! Please post often. Let us know how you're doing. You don't have to give numbers or anything else that you don't feel comfortable with.

I use the Kashi bars to replace the LA Lite bars. It's worked for me. However, I have to point out that I haven't been using the bars since the new year... I have been substituting 1D and 2S for the bars.
I hope this helps.

Update; I dropped one pound overnight! Yippee!!!
I am now 147.5 lbs. I have been trying to eat healthy and get in all my food groups for the last two days. I mentioned before that I'm under a lot of stress right now and have been eating very poorly. I made the conciencous effort to put my health first again.

My jeans are falling off of me right now. I like the feeling... I have to wear a belt!
I'm in between sizes... you know, the size that isn't made! lol I have to wait to lose a little bit more before I can fit into the next size 'nicely'. I tried on a pair yesterday and, although I could button and zip up, my muffin top was hanging over very badly. Ouch. I need to lose more before I put on those pants!
lol. Or I have to wear a very loose top and risk people asking me if I am pregnant.

Shy16 is offline   Reply With Quote