View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 10:43 PM   #48
MarliQQ
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

I bounced up a bit to 226.2, but since it was such a small bounce from past experience, I know it won't go up much more. However, usually after these wooshes I get a nice week or two at the same weight . So yeah, I very much hope that this is not the case. Anyways, I was under my calories today and did workout, so I feel good about that.

whollyhick Congratulations! Good idea, pre-making lunches and setting a routine, best thing you can do, because coming home after work to workout, can get cumbersome . I hope you can keep the momentum in your weight loss journey.

Daimere I know I am not there with you, but I think you are retaining water too, just based off my familiarity with your previous posts. Definitely due a woosh.

thewalrus0 You are definitely talking my language . I too looked into Wacoms, but for my sister, who is a real artist. But I was so impressed by their pads, I started wanting one too!! Lol, don't ask me what I would do with it . The closest I get to any form of art, is some basic gif making and stuff like this:

I created this banner for an account I have on another forum I participate in, and it was created with some deviant art brushes. Those people are the real artists .

25lbs Lost~(02/08/2014)***Onederland by June 24~(05/12/2014)***75lbs Lost~(09/05/2014)
No Longer "Overweight"(Incomplete)***100lbs Lost~(Incomplete)***Run 5.0mph~(Complete)

"One small crack does not mean that you are broken,
it means that you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart."
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote