View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 04:28 PM   #131
dak1lls
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol View Post
So, this weekend, in an effort to save a little money, I went out and bought some EAS Advantage Carb Control Shakes. Thought if they were good, I could use them and the IP RTD Chocolate shake. Well, maybe if I hadn't had the IP, I would think the EAS was good, but EAS suffers in comparison to IP. I will still drink them every so often but I will definitely be buying more of the IP.

Darn I was hoping to save a little money. Oh well. Such is life.
I loved the IP chocolate drink mix. I never did try the RTD though. I now use a mix from Complete Nutrition called V-Core Vantage (Milk Chocolate). I love it! I know you are looking for an RTD but V-Core is so good. I see there is a Complete Nutrition location Broomfield, about 14 miles from Frederick. My location here gave me free samples of all their flavors. Besides the Milk Chocolate they have Vanilla, S'mores, Orange Creamsicle, and Cookies and Cream. My DH loves the Orange and makes it every morning with about 6 oz of water and 1 cup of crushed ice in the magic bullet. It is like a delicious milk shake. I make my chocolate one with coffee, crushed ice, sea salt and a dash of cinnamon. It is seriously yummy! I have made the cookies and cream one this way and it tastes like a coffee ice cream milkshake with bits of cookie.

My SIL orders their mix now and loves them too. Well worth a try.

Don't look back, you're not going that way!