View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 04:18 PM   #5
Staying the Same
krampus's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Troy, NY
Posts: 6,448

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5


A referral to a cognitive behavioral therapist or someone specializing in eating disorders would probably be the best thing your doctor could do. I hope there are some near you.
Push on some more!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote