View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 03:26 PM   #13
Jean

Good Afternoon! It's a gloomy and very windy day with snow flurries flying every once in awhile. The serious snow is supposed to start later this afternoon. I made a WM and grocery store run this morning; figured if a storm was really going to happen they would be packed later today. I need to finish my doll sorting project and get that ready to take to Maddy. We are supposed to have lunch with my "mom" tomorrow but will wait and see what the weather decides to do. She is a little over an hour away and further south where the snow is supposed to be heavier.

"Gma" -- It's too bad they couldn't have sent the mammogram pictures over cyber space and save you the hassle! For years our mammograms have been digitally sent wherever anyone wanted to go for further treatment. You are in my thoughts and prayers for everything to be ok. I hope Jack is getting along ok with his finger, and it doesn't bother him too much at work.

Maggie -- 3 feet of snow? I have used the Tide stain removers and think they are great!

I need to write some church birthday cards so better get at that. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

Last edited by Jean : 02-04-2014 at 03:27 PM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote