View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 11:49 AM   #505
Ruth Ann
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
RuthAnn - I think ALL of us Washingtonians who watched the Super Bowl are tired - we carried that team in our hearts and on our backs for quite a while. I was exhausted just from the tension and excitement although that started to relent a bit in the second half when it became clear that we were not going to rely on the 4th quarter miracle throws!

I love the Audrey Hepburn quote every time I see it on your posts, along with your great weight loss. You are such a shining example of staying 100% OP and tackling it with cheer and determination. Many days that alone keeps me going, kicking myself every time I am thinking about something not 100%!
You're so sweet schenectady! You always cheer me up! Without you guys here it would be so much harder to do this - I draw strength from all of you!

And you're right about the Seahawks, the whole area has had such high hopes for them for years and it finally paid off. Now, will someone please kick the Mariners in the behind and get them going?

Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn