View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 11:39 AM   #12
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Snowey Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN FEBRUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

The temps today are said to be between 25˚ and 5˚ with 100% chance of Precip ~ This county has been issued a winter storm warning in effect until 6 PM and it has been snowing during the night while we slept and we have about 3 feet so far this morning. This will help save the winter wheat. We parked the Jeep out front on the street because when it snows like this it is very difficult to get out of the alley because of the drifts being very high at the end where the wind whips the snow around and piles it up. When we go out and about today Will will shovel the walk out front so I won't get my shoes full of snow as I walk out to the Jeep. Needless to say the animals are all still in the house and Cecil wasn’t asking to go out first thing when we got up today before the back door was open.

I don’t know if any of you ever get anything on the front of your clothing when you eat but I occasionally do and have found the neatest thing to clean it off right after it happens and it is the new “Tide® To Go® Stain Eraser™.” They are small 1⅜ ” by 1⅞“ pieces of stiff paper with a ¾” wide strip down the middle which is the part you rub on the fabric using the folded back pieces to hang onto. You squeeze up the two outsides upward then backward to break the seal and the middle fills with fluid which you use to blot the stain up with. They work! I tried one yesterday and it lifted the chili off my blouse like a charm. They come packaged individually so they are so easy to tuck one in a pocket or purse for use “just in case.” Thank you Tide®.

DONNA FAYE I do pray that the results are favorable for you. Keep thinking positively.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 02-04-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote